Our skin Specialists have compiled a list of tips to keep your skin healthy & radiant:
1. Use an SPF every day even if you don’t go out much or the sun is not strong as you’ll still need this protection. You can get SPF protection in your moisturiser, primer or even makeup.
Try Dermalogica Sheer Tint SPF20 which moisturises and protects your skin leaving a sheer tint for natural coverage.
2. Wash your face thoroughly every night (Double cleansing is the most effective way to cleanse!) While you are sleeping your skin is working hard to renew itself so make things easier by removing all the dirt and makeup from your skin treating it with a nourishing serum or booster.
3. Use a serum as it is more concentrated than cream and moisturises and seeps straight into the skin unlike a moisturiser which stays on the surface of the skin to protect.
Try Dermalogica Overnight Repair Serum to reduce the appearance of fine lines, renewing and revitalizing tired skin.
4. Treat your skin to a facial atleast once a month to deep cleanse and rejuvenate the skin. Combine this with the correct products at home for the best results! Consult with our skin specialists to help you choose the correct facial for your skin type.
5. Exfoliation is one of the most effective products to use for instantly brighter and refreshed looking skin. There are many different exfoliants to choose from but always stick to a natural granular exfoliant or an enzyme based exfoliant so you do not damage your skin. Once you have zeroed in on the perfect product use it once or twice a week and always follow with a masque for best results.
6. Spray away dryness by using a toner throughout the day. We recommend the Dermalogica Multi Active Toner to instantly hydrate, refresh and cool your skin.
7. Feed your skin for vitamin rich foods! The most effective way to get healthy skin is by treating it from the inside. Fish, avocados, eggs and walnuts are some of the many foods which will give your skin that perfect healthy glow.
8. Drink at least two litres of water a day for full hydration of the skin!