Men don’t get ignored at our salon! Below are some wedding preparation tips to make sure you look the handsomest of them all on your big day:
- 1. Facials are not just for the ladies! Our expert skin specialists will customize a facial regime to prepare you for your big day. Regular Dermalogica Facials will deeply cleanse and hydrate your skin leaving it looking fresh and radiant.
- 2. Cutting out toxic items like coffee, fast food and sugary treats plus drinking two litres of water each day will ensure your skin is in it’s best condition!
- 3. Take care of the area around your eyes and lips as this can give away your age! Dermalogica Multivitamin Powerfirm contains unique botanical extracts to improve skin texture and reduce fine lines.
- 4. Neat, tidy eyebrows make a big difference to your appearance. Lightly trim your eyebrows and remove any wandering hairs so you look picture perfect.
- 5. Regular shaving can cause ingrown hairs, skin irritation and rashes. Try Dermalogica’s Shave Kit a three-step regime to exfoliate, hydrate and calm your skin.
- 6. Just like the bride, all eyes will be on your hands during the ceremony so try our O.P.I Spa Manicure to clean & refresh tired hands.
- 7. De-stress at home with Comfort Zone Aromasoul Shower gel or Comfort Zone Tranquility Oil which are powerful essential oils that will relax your body and mind. Use it in the evening to help you get a good night’s sleep.