Everyone is feeling the heat this summer! Last year we saw an immense amount of experimentation with women’s hair trends, with men’s trends picking up at a slow pace at the end of the year. This year men’s hair trends in the region have really kicked off with men willing to try and experiment with new techniques and looks. Our hairgicians love experimenting and trying out new looks for our awesome clients. Below are some of our favourite summer haircuts for men:
1. Messy Wavy-Curly Hair is here to stay this season! Sun kissed, playful and buoyant, this look is perfect if you’re looking for some beach fun this summer. Style it with British Barbers Moulding Cream to get the perfect bounce on your naughty and misbehaving curls.
2. A Cropped Haircut & High Fade is when your top is left heavy and sides faded out. It works perfectly for a round face giving length.
3. Texturizing for Thick Hair with a fade on the sides works well with very thick and unmanageable hair. Texturing not only reduces the volume but also gives movement and direction to the hair.
4. Quiff Top: A frontal or a side quiff works perfectly with work attire or a groom-to-be. It’s a formal look with volume on top created by a matte product. We recommend using British Barbers Finishing Pomade.
5. Steve McQueen Cut: Known as the ‘King of Cool’ through the 60’s & 70’s, his haircut was definitely summer cool! This texturized and messy style is enhanced with British Barbers Texturising Clay.
6. Side Part with Mid-Fade: A Side part cut is super classic but can be made edgy with a mid-fade. This cut gives a sophisticated yet edgy appearance.
7. Long on Top with Side & Back Fade: Volume on top gives length and structure to a round face. The length on top could be styled straight up or swooped on the side for an interesting look. You could even taper at the neck for a sophisticated look.
Image credits http://www.menshairstyletrends.com/mens-short-haircuts/